Are you a member of Volunteer Burnaby?
Welcome! We’ve re-organized and shifted to a new platform. Please visit the portals below to Volunteer Connector to post volunteer opportunities. If you are already a member of Volunteer Burnaby and wish to post or manage your volunteer positions online click on this database logo to log-in:
Do you need more help?
Post your Covid-19 response volunteer opportunities in our new database by selecting that option to help volunteers access them easily.
Would you like to become a member of Volunteer Burnaby?
Volunteer Burnaby facilitates growth in the non-profit sector by helping you develop an effective volunteer program for your agency. Our members benefit by our commitment to build capacity for local volunteering. We promote volunteerism, advocate for the non-profit sector, maintain a volunteer database, and offer programs to help grow your organization.
We want to build a relationship with you:
- Become a member of Volunteer Burnaby to enrich the capacity of your organization
- Learn how to become a partner in Supported Volunteering – Special Needs Access Program
- Search our member database to connect with other organizations and learn how you can benefit from collaboration with other community groups
- Learn about our education & consultation programs to further your professional and organizational development
- Consider Including Our SNAP Volunteers in Your Program
The Special Needs Access Program matches people with intellectual disabilities with the right opportunity to volunteer.
- Do you have a simple task that gets neglected all the time because you are too busy?
- Are you tired of looking for multi-taskers when you could have two or three volunteers do the job?
- Would you like your organization to be known as an inclusive organization in the community?
- Do you need assistance designing your volunteer posts?
- Would you like to have assistance with orientation and training?
- Wouldn’t you love to get assistance with Coaching and Supervision?
Volunteer Burnaby can help. Please read our Host Agency Information Brochure to find out all the things the Special Needs Access Program offers to our community inclusion partner agencies.
Call 604 294 5533 for more information or email email@example.com