Volunteer Resources Administration Online Training
Why Online Training?
Save travel time and use those valuable hours learning online. Many people working or entering the field of Volunteer Resources Administration carry many other responsibilities. Time is at a premium, yet they find themselves needing to keep up with learning. Volunteer Resources Administration Online Training has been designed to help with your professional development and the success of your volunteer program.
Welcome to Volunteer Resources Administration Online Training.
- Develop an appreciation for the Administration of Volunteer Resources as a profession
- Motivate workers in the Profession of Administration of Volunteer Resources to advocate for the profession as well as the Volunteer Program
- Develop the necessary skills for organization preparedness to include volunteers
- Plan, implement, and evaluate a successful Volunteer Program
- Understand The Life Cycle Of Volunteers, with the aim to create a culture that appreciates and recognizes volunteers for their contribution to the community
Available Courses and Content:
- Preparing your Organization to Involve Volunteers
- Organizational planning for volunteers.
- Planning the volunteer program.
- Marketing for non-profits.
- The Volunteer Cycle I
- Recruitment of volunteers.
- Volunteer’ orientation
- Training volunteers
- The Volunteer Cycle II
- Coaching volunteers.
- Supervising volunteers.
- Volunteer recognition.
- The Professional Practice of Volunteer Administration
- Professional leadership for volunteer programs
- Leadership for non-profit organizations.
- Planning effective meetings.
- Program evaluation.
The completion of all four courses entitles you to a refund of 10% of the total cost of the four courses. Receive an additional 10% Volunteer Burnaby and Volunteer BC membership discount upon completion of the entire program.
Certificate of Completion
A Certificate of Completion will be granted by Volunteer Burnaby upon completion of the four courses in this training.
Prepare Your Organization to Involve Volunteers
Visit us to find out more about our training programs
203 – 2101 Holdom Avenue, Burnaby, BC V5B 0A4
T. 604 294 5533 F. 604 294 6814 E. email@example.com